How do I go about breaking a guy's heart?

This is a Serious question. I want to meet a guy and only date him for sport
I want to get his hopes up and no I do not want to have sex to do this and I want to hurt him

i see men say this and when men do this and they get called players and on this website they get upvoted and a fucking pat on the back

im not looking to date right now but if I did date it would be nice to do it for sport just to give a guy a taste of his own medicine

Most Helpful Guy

• Gain his trust then exploit his weaknesses.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't agree that you should ever use another human being for you own gain, especially if it involves someone romantic feelings; they should not be taken for granted. While it's true, some men do get a 'good job' sticker for using women, I don't think responding the same way is the best solution. I also think it's quite cruel to toy with someone's heart because of your distaste for other people. It doesn't help anyone. It's very petty. If you aren't interested in a relationship, I suggest you let off some steam and do something else, not play with human emotions for entertainment.

What Guys Said 11

• I will give you a real answer to your question, I probably shouldn't but here goes.
    Set up a profile on a dating website and basically lie your heart out, look for a short term hookup with possible LTR
    Find the quietest most vulnerable guy you can find, play dick tease for a while then dump him. Realize that you have probably created another bitter disenfranchised male who will become exactly what you hate.
    This behavior is cyclical guys hurt women because they've been hurt who hurt men because they've been hurt... etc etc et nausium

• I don't want sex though
      Sounds good but I'm not dick teasing anybody

• Dick teasing...
      Yes I want you, maybe tonight,
      No on second thought I'm not ready yet maybe next time...
      Yah this time for sure...
      On second thought. ...
      Etc etc

• Honestly there's better ways to do this. But be careful you don't catch feelings

• I'm sensing lots of negative energy from you

• A grown woman with the mentality of a child

You are sick and you need help

• I'm not sick

• I bet your mentality is not any better

• i highly doubt anyone with an IQ above 10 would fall for you anyway. not with that approach.

• I doubt you even know what an IQ is

• you never know, you might find someone to hurt and actually start to like them, and you may even get hurt yourself, especially if he's a 'player'

• Get a job and get out of your mom's basement

• So you just want to hurt some random guy that you have no idea if he is a so called player or not?

• Yep...

• So what is the purpose of hurting innocent people for the wrongdoing of others?
      Or you are just like the players who only care about yourself and your little fun?

You are not giving someone a "taste of their own medicine" if the person is not a player.
      The only thing you will prove by doing this is that you are just as bad as the players you dislike.

• I'm sensing a lot of hurt coming from you

FYI if a guy says that to me i would seriously think about punching him in the face

• I'm actually very amused I just haven't picked out a guy to approach yet

• Guys always complain about everything

• This one is for a valid reason though...

Not like you girls don't complain either, so you can come off your high horse

• I sense a broken heart.

• I'm surprised you have to ask isn't this a natural ability females , a game they play for fun?

• No that's what men do

• That would be all the way fucked up if you actually did that.

• Men do the same shit and y'all get praised for it

• Sounds like her heart got broken

• Why are you talking me to as if I'm in third person?

• It seems like men who do this get a pat on the back and get called a player, if a woman does this then she's a bitch

• Sure, but that's just being sexist. Not saying I approve of you doing this, but then I don't know your life or whatever your reasons are behind this. So.. best of luck trying to break a heart.

• Most guys hate actual players.

You seem to be confusing multiple types of behavior.

Having sex with a bunch of people is not the same as manipulating and using a bunch of people.

You want to go out on meaningless dates with a bunch of guys who you're being up front with it's going nowhere, go for it. Have fun. But that's not attempting to break their hearts any more than a guy who is very up front about only looking to hookup is.

Any guy who lies to girls to get them to have sex, most other men loathe. If girls want to have casual sex, some guys are jealous it's not with them, others don't care. But if a girl is a 'relationship sex only' girl, most guys will actually actively defend her from a 'player'

• No I don't want to go on meaningless dates I want to get a guy's hopes up
      I'm doing this for sport not to get to know the guy

• Men who say they want to get girl's hopes up and then crush them are likely to get their ass kicked by other men for doing so. They typically have very few male friends.

Even pua 'groups' tend not to take this approach (because frankly, in the west, it doesn't work well - the best way to get casual sex is to NEVER mention relationships at all, because a lot of girls switch from 'casual sex' girl to 'I never have sex outside relationships' girl if she thinks the guy doesn't hook up casually. So players here who know what they're doing give a 'this is all casual adult mature fun' vibe right from the start').

What Girls Said 11

• Look for the most douchiest guy you can possible find and then rip his heart out! :D

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../eb6.jpg?1307463786

• Step one: punch yourself in the face
    Step two: think about what you just said

There is no reason to take your negativity out on some random guy. Don't care if guys treated you badly or you're just bitter. There's no excuse, you need to stay alone until you can work out your problems.

• I'm single or did you miss that memo when you forgot to read the details? Punch yourself in the face first

• Oh I read the details.

You said you want to "meet a man and..." So I'm going to stop you right there. You may be single, but I'm saying you should stay that way.

What am I punching myself in the face for? Telling you something you didn't like? 😒

• Then why date if you don't want to date? you sound like a bitch to be honest and there a reason why the good people who should date doesn't want to date anymore because of people like YOU.

• This is so messed up. You want to hurt some random innocent guy just because some men are assholes? Just don't date at all.

• Actually I'm not trying to date anyone I'm just trying to hurt the guy

• That's... uh, that's pretty fucked up.

• This is the reason guys are assholes.

• Ok so it's ok for men to be assholes now because it's all the females fault

• please, stop what you are doing. i do not believe that it would be wise to use another human being to try to prove a point. i understand that, yes, there seems to be some kind of twisted double-standard between (presumably) cis women and cis men, but it could pose some risks to you in the end, if you continue to use this person. i wouldn't want to be used, so why would i do the same to another? pleas reevaluate. :) thank you.

-Sunny

• Um actually I never have been treated like a doormat
      I have respected guys and they still treated me like shit. I did not tolerate it so what you and anon are asking is for me to act like a doormat which is something I do not do

• What is cis is that some gay term?

• cis- when someone gender identity (their mind) lines up with their sex (their reproductive bit). someone who is not cisgender, could be transgender, agender, bigender, gederfluid etc... there is a lot more to this world than you would think, dear. :)

• Don't do that. That's wrong.

• I was going to try to give you some helpful advice, but after seeing your responses to others I can't tell if you are trolling or have issues. If you do, I would seek someone to talk to help you through your issues. I don't understand why you are so antagonistic.

• Sorry, I only know how to be a decent human being who tries to be considerate of others. I don't know how to purposefully break a guy's heart, since I'm not a malicious arse. The guy's that are players I have no time for either, I don't associate myself with them.

• You don't want to do that. Cause karma will get u back. Treat men the right way and respect them and you will see they don't play with you either.

• Men have treated me bad so I'm supposed to just be a doormat?

• @Sunny_Faust yes I agree with

• I do treat men with respect its men who can't return it
      That's not my problem