Would you rather watch the sunset or star gaze with your date?

If you had to either go watch the sunset or star gaze with your date which one would you chose?

1) Watch the sunset

2) Star gazing

• 1) Watch the sunset
  • 2) Star gazing

Most Helpful Guy

• In the city you can't star gaze 😔
    So I choose sunset!!!
    I would make sure to have a picnic too and we can lay on the picnic blanket eat cheese and drink wine and wait for the night to come 😍😚

Most Helpful Girl

• i think i'd rather stargaze, but the sunset would be wonderful too.
    i often stargaze and it's one of my favorite things to do. we both are really into the stars, astronomy, and the universe and it's a lot of fun to have deep conversations while looking up and self reflect.

• thanks for MHO :)

• Are you country dwellers, no city lights?

• i used to live in the city, and he lives in the city right now. i live in a smaller city with much less pollution so i'm able to see the stars at night. either that or when we go on adventures/camping and stuff like that.

What Guys Said 15

• Watching a sunset is technically star gazing since the sun itself is a star.

• I prefer the sunrise... love to head out on the veranda, overlooking the lake and bring my girl a warm cup of coffee. I wrap her up in the blanket and put her head on my lap and we talk about what our plans are for the day!

Either that, or we get in our kayaks, paddle to a calm bay, raft-up and watch the sun come up and share a kiss.

• star gaze! that just looks so beautiful!

• I would actually prefer both. Sadly I haven't found the right girl to do this with though.

• @MissNowhere is taking me to star gazing when I go latvia so i can ask for her parents blessing

• Stargazing!! that's always been a great date idea for me

• While our sunsets are fantastic, few things beat our night sky.

• I like the Sunset for sure to watch with for any date

• Done the star gazing thing:)

• the coolest thing i've ever seen is the sun go completely down under the horizon.

• That depends on where we are. In optimal conditions, stargazing. If not, sunset.

• Will prefer starts but don't have a girl to do with. #foreveralone

• Star gaze, because I know a lot about astronomy and can probably woo her with it, lol.

• Whatever gets her wet

• I like to watch the sunset then gaze at the stars and sleep on the beach with her

• aww that sounds like a perfect date!

• I went to a small island with her, we lived on the beach there for 4 days without even a tent, it was amazing :)

What Girls Said 9

• Assuming he's someone that loves these, I'd say we drive out the city, make sure we have our stuffs packed and find a nice place that we could see the sunset and stargaze as well. I'm a fan of both tbh, but you couldn't star gaze in the city. :( I've always wanted to do it tho!

So yes, sunset, then we could talk or maybe sleep awhile till its time for stargazing woots! 😄

• Either one would be awesome, but I'm gonna have to go with star gazing. This is something that I long to do with someone. I do it alone and I feel that it would be super romantic as a date.

• i've watched the sunset 1000x
    but rarely a chance to see the stars in clear night sky
    there is more you can do star gazing...

• Watching the sunset :) both are good though! :D

• Can we not do both?

• I guess watch the sunset

• I love to do both!

• Star gazing, for sure.

• Star gazing!