I'm have a crush on this guy. But I only see him in the halls and in lunch.. How do I get his attention?

He came from a different school so he doesn't know me but I don't want to scare him and just start talking to him.

Also I'm going to see him at a pink out football game tomorrow but he doesn't know who I am.. Any conversation starters so that I don't creep him out? I kinda of shy around guys at first but I'm not like really shy.
I'm going to see my crush at a pink out football game tomorrow but he doesn't know who I am.. Any conversation starters so that I don't creep him out? I kinda of shy around guys at first but I'm not like really shy.

Most Helpful Guy

• bump into him "on accident"

• Yea but then he'll think I'm being rude and I don't want that. Do you think it would work?

• bump into him and drop your stuff
      if he acts rude he's probably not worth it

if he helps you thats a good sign and a good way to introduce yourself
      if he says sorry and keeps going then we'd have to try something different

Most Helpful Girl

• smile at him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Just casually start talking to him, maybe about that football game

• I dunno, just say "I like your shirt" or somethingxd

• just say hey or pretend to pump into him or find him on social media

• If he's new at school that makes it easier
    When he's by himself go up to him and introduce yourself, ask how he likes the school etc
    Then just ask him if he wants to hang out sometime and get his number

• Well I'm a freshman so everyone's at a new school.. when do you think would be a good time to go up to him and talk with him? I kinda shy around boys but loud to like everyone else. I'm also really nervous because hoco's in a week and I don't know

• If you plan what you're going to say it might be easier
      maybe by asking him a question about something and going from there

I'm exactly the same, but I just try to imagine it going well beforehand and just go for it and it's usually not as scary :)