Please Answer This?

I'm a guy, I'm 16 a junior in high school. There's this beautiful girl Crystal I like. She's in my civics class and last Monday I saw her at lunch, she was always inside so I never saw her until then cause I'm always outside during lunch. I just want to set the tone, I've never had a girlfriend and have been rejected twice in two years. I've been striving to get as fit as possible, pain isn't a factor for me, only getting stronger is. To be specific me and Crystal met in civics two weeks ago and now we hang out outside during lunch. My female friend Alex who knows Crystal said she's single, so I will take the shot. Anyways, today when we were outside during lunch next to each other I put my hand against hers and she played along and we linked fingers. It was really nice but when my friend Alysha was coming she let go. Why did she let go? Is she embarrassed?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm sure she was embarrassed. but not from the reasons you would think. when a girl connects with a guy its personal. just ask her out. but don't ask her out in front of your friend lol. mostly because it just creates pressure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her, I hope it works out

What Girls Said 1

• she got shy maybe.

What Guys Said 2

• Is Crystal friends with Alysha? If so, she would not want her friends to know. Do not take this as she does not like you.

• I don't know but if you fancy this chick then set up a day were you can hang outside of school.