Is writing a love note to a crush a good idea?

• Yes
  • No, they make you sound needy.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not sure if whether he likes you or not... dont write it. Little kids can be mean and share that note and make fun of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really want this guy, (or girl, I don't judge), then you've really got to talk to them, and get close to them. A love note is a very bold thing to do, there is really a 50/59 chance and a lot at risk here. If you rally get to know them and start getting close to them, it pays off a lot more.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, seems like a good letter with a lot of matured words behind it

• Just say what's in your heart, he'll think it's cute

What Girls Said 3

• in a dream world, when he reads the note he would be impressed and would see you in a new "light". The "woman of his dreams". But since this is the real world, no offense to guys but guys in general don't really embrace their inner emotions very well. He might see the note as weird and he would think you was needy. But in reality your not and you just really life him. Buttttt thats not how he's going to see it.

• They're really cute ok don't listen to the others xD

• there is no way id ever give any of my love letters i wrote to my long standing crush of almost two years ahh lol what a joke XD it's far too private. however i think short and sweet and simple love notes every once in a while are great