Why the guy I am sleeping with tells me that I am 5 out of 10 look wise while many think I am 8?

Is it to make me feel down? He sai if you want the truth then you are five. I have heared many people call me attractive. No we that I getting older the attention I get is less but still don't think I am five. why di he say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because he is being honest with you.

Guys lie to girls for two reasons. One, to get her into bed. Two. She can't handle the truth.

Maybe he thinks you can handle the truth.

Principal goes into the teachers classroom and says, Mrs. Jones, I am disappointed in your class' test result. Half of your students scored below average for the class. I won't rest until they are all above average!

Most Helpful Girl

• he wants to put you down.

What Guys Said 1

• Your SO is always an Eleven, because if you love eachother thats what matters most

What Girls Said 3

• honestly girl, if this is they type of person you care about and he says that about you then he isn't the right one because a guy who really likes you would consider you to be beautiful and a 11. but if this is just some guy who is friends with benifits then ditch him. You don't need someone calling you a 5. you don't need that negative. He's being a jerk.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally don't like what many girls like. You have no feelings for him, and are just having sex, it doesn't matter how he rates you. He's sleeping with you regardless.

• (laughing)
    I model part time and am used to men dissing my looks in an argument.
    Its like "situation normal" :P

Stress less xo