I'm sick of chasing him?

The guy I like is my close friend & lives in my dorm.
I graduate soon & he just broke up with his girlfriend so I don't expect anything to happen.
However, for the last few months we have been snuggling almost every night & having sex occasionally
For a while he seemed to like me back, kissing me not at night, when I visited his house he was super cute & sometimes messaged me cute stuff.
Then he started taking a step back, he slept with someone else & messages other people, but still snuggles me.
He got some award last night and was "sponsored" by my 'undying love'. This annoyed me & I feel like I need to take a step back but don't know how to...
If he wants me then he will come after me but I need to stop looking so needy, out of respect for myself.

What Guys Said 1

• You're right to be sick of him. It isn't right for him to be sleeping with or messaging other women and then act like you're his. You should stop seeing him.

What Girls Said 1

• start ignoring him.