Tinder and girls have torn my confidence to shreds?

Tinder has done so by convincing myself that I'm ugly, should die, and that white females are shallow and until I go off to college and get to be around other types of girls I will lead a fucking miserable existence. And then today, me and my friends were just casually hanging out, when, as a joke my friends got me to try saying hi to random groups of girls that passed by, that didn't even acknowledge me, compounding the fact that I am ugly and need to die and that I fucking despise them with every fiber of my being, in fact, it's have been awesome if a bus sped by while they crossed the street. The sanity I spent such a long time trying to recover has finally been destroyed. I'm back to being the old, violent, bitter, miserable, delusional, insecure bastard I always was. Thank you, universe, I cannot be happy, I realize now that my purpose in life is to just embody pure hatred and wrath and to be and feel nothing else.

Of course women like a comment insulting me, very comment insulting me. Maybe I should just scour the site for every depressing post and tear that person's confidence even further to shreds, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're basing your attractiveness off Tinder, then 1) You have absolutely no perspective (not that that's your fault, being 17) and 2) You deserve to feel like a moron.

Girls (& Tinder) have not torn your confidence to shreds, you have. Let's be 100% honest about it. Real talk, you're letting rejection get to you and using it as a pathetic excuse to label other people & put them in a negative light. Self-pitying is going to get you nowhere.

You should consider finding different friends and saving up for therapy. You recognize you have a problem (which is good- that's the first step), now do something to fix it.

• Blah, blah, blah, self-pitying, whatever. When I first got depression I refused to do something I should em but, I've finally realized that it's what I need to do, then I won't have to deal wit his or hear any more bullshit about self-pitying ever again, and everyone will finally just shut up and disappear forever!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop whining. Tinder is not a fair place, it's a place where women dominate. Only about the top 5-10% of men have a chance at tinder, the best looking guys. Average dudes or even 7/10 guys have no chance.

What race are you? if you are Asian, don't even bother with tinder

What Girls Said 6

• it's real sad how some of u men allow yourselves to break apart because of women. get it together would you. it isn't the end of the world. pick yourself up, dust yourself off, inject some positivity into ur life and remember that not all women are the same. you'll find someone amazing, I'm 100% certain of it.

• You ever been told you're shit by everyone you've ever been even remotely attracted to? No? Then you don't know anything.

• *sigh* i have no time for idiots like u.

• Screw you too

• Yeah, I suggest you don't use an app based purely on looks if you're already very low in self confidence. Everything you've said has been brewed and formed in your own brain, not by anyone else. Tinder is a bit of fun so to get this upset and thinking you should die because of it, is a bit extreme.

• Don't chase white females then.
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

But seriously tinder is an awfully way to base how attractive you are. Most women on there have an over inflated ego. Also being 17 is you should not be on tinder

When I was your age I was convinced I was ugly and that no guy would ever want me. I was wrong and so are you.

• Its you again...

• You are 17. Why are you on tinder?

• stay off tinder. its not a good place.

What Guys Said 5

• You're 17!!! I was clueless about women and an awkward fuck when I was 17. Seriously stop worrying. Just focus on improving yourself, increasing sex appeal, etc.

• Convincing yourself that you're ugly and hated only makes it worse, man.

• tinder- no
    girls- yes if you let them do that to you by being naive

• I'm not naive, I expect them to treat me like shit, which is why I feel no remorse for my actions or pity for them.

• Do you think maybe women can read all the anger? Ask yourself how you'd react to that if you were a woman.

• What happened to the bitch you were going to talk to?

• I don't remember, if it's a girl I've likely decided to cut her out of my life

• You said it was a girl you've known for years or something.