What does it mean when a guys your dating calls you babe then dosent more in details thank in advanceadvance?

I got a message with him randomly saying "hey babe" and then from there that's how he'd start a conversation and end one when we said goodnight. But I didn't know what to call him back so I usually just say like "hey his name". Last night he asked me if I'd had a relationship before and I said no and he hasn't called me babe since not when we said goodnight or when we started to talk earlier today last night he was very tired and and today he was a little busy today because he said he couldn't talk for long but he just said hello like he used to when we where friends.
Has me not being in a relationship before changed how he thinks of me? Because he admitted before he knew that I'd not been in one before he liked me does it mean anything that he hasn't called me babe for a bit or is everything ok he is a sweet kind of guy who has been taking it slow and just getting to know me first i hope my inexpensive hasn't scared him off because he has been in a few relationships before and all

Most Helpful Guy

• I think when a guy calls you babe it means he likes you. Also most guys would do that when they are in a relationship with a girl. Call her babe or baby or something along those lines. I think you could had called him sweetie back or something like that. Since you admitted your inexperience that is the reason why he backed off saying babe.

What Guys Said 1

• It just means he is on/off about nicknames and doesn't care much about them.

What Girls Said 3

• He may have just stopped calling you babe because you didn't respond the way he wanted to. Text him and say "Hey babe" and I guarantee he will start saying it again.

• maybe he was sick of not having any terms of endearment back?

Just drop it in there when you speak to him next and his babes should come back :)

• Maybe he's comfortable with it at first but then when he found out you've never been in a relationship thought maybe you weren't comfortable with it?