Why does he not use the words babe or hunni or anything like that?

I have been txting this guy for over a month now and he hasn't ever used babe, babes, hun or that but i have said it to him from the get go... why does guys do this what is it a sign of or is just not that kinda guy?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don’t think it is something to worry about. There are a lot of people who just don’t like pet names and feel awkward saying them. And if you aren’t in a relationship with this guy, then he really doesn’t feel obliged to call you a pet name just for the sake of it.

What Guys Said 5

• He is not interested in you in a romantic way

• Probably because he doesn't want you to do the same. Some guys like to just be called by their first name and don't go for the nicknames everyone uses.

• cause it sounds weird coming out of your own mouth if you're not used to it

• He wouldn't do that cuz he thinks that if he do you'll get him wrong and lose you

• He is simply not a nickname type of person.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you in a relationship with each other? Sort of dating? Or just flirting?

• I personally find pet names really awkward... guessing it's the same for that guy too