She wants to wait... I do not. Advice?

I've been dating this girl for a while now. I want to have sex and do stuff with her but she says that she wants to wait until marriage. I really want to stay with her because she is a great girl and I really like her. Advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is determined to wait till marriage, then don’t push it. She probably has a good reason to wait, so she will most probably not give in. You on the other hand have a couple of choices. You either stay with her, with the serious intention of marrying her one day. You could also stay with her and just see what happens. After all, a relationship is not all about sex. But if you really can’t go without sex, then try having a talk with her and explain that for you sex is an important part in a relation, especially since you are not really new in this relationship. Another option is breaking up.

Most Helpful Guy

• And do you want to marry? The problem with those girls is that they dont even consider the possibility of us to not want to get marry. Some may even use that to get married with us. Im not saying it'ss your case.

She could just say she's not ready to make love. She might just de hiding the insecurity and fear behind the marriage option. Maybe that's common.

What do you like in her besides the body and the probable fact that she is sweet to you? Nothing more?

I think you 2 never talked to much about sex. Not the "hey, let's do sex", but the "hey, i just found out that if i press there with my hand when im putting my penis inside you, i can give you a triple orgasm, sounds cool" and random sex talk.

What Girls Said 3

• Trying to convince her to do otherwise is going to only push her away, so you have three choices:

Be honest about it and see if she can compromise
    Wait until marriage
    Break up and find someone on the page as you

• Respect her decision or end it.

• be honest with her about what you want.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, you can do one of the following:
    - Rush into marriage
    - Wait until you get married without rushing or anything
    - Compromise on what base she is okay with, and whether you are okay with that
    https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/base_system.png
    - Tell her that you are not okay with these terms and you break up
    - Cheat until you get married

Choose wisely.

• Just walk away it will create more and more issues later on.

• Either marry her, or dump her.

If you're not going to marry her, you're not waiting. Waiting describes something that will happen in the future.

• cheat on her. make sure you choose the partners carefully and make sure they have no way finding out about each oher

• That is the worst f'ING advice ever!

• it's not, as long as he keeps those other relationships at a minimum
      Just for hooking up

All my friends who have great relationships secretly cheat every so often

• Her body her choice.

• Sorry, if a girl said that to me I'd leave her.