Guys, If I asked you out on a date and then your replied with "we'll see"? what does it mean?

If I asked you out on a date (Im a girl) and then your replied with I want to go but I am really busy ( He is a busniess man launching his company next week) I invited him to go to this thing with me and even after he said we will see because he is busy he told me to let him know when I wanted to go... Should I trust that he likes me but just wants to focus on his work right now... I mean he did say he wanted to go.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I get the impression he is interested, but really too busy to go. But he's not saying no because maybe magically he won't be.

If the 'thing' is pretty minor, just straight up ask if he'd rather do something the next week.

What Guys Said 7

• he is just not a desperate guy, its hard to tell if he likes u or not...
    ask him directly if he likes u or not?

• Yeah, you may still have a chance. Try one more time and if he turns you down again, assume there's not enough interest and move on.

• He's genuinely busy, he doesn't like the idea of the "thing" you asked him to, or he doesn't like you and doesn't have the courtesy to tell you straight.

• Haha the "thing" I asked him to was a wine festival

• He said he wanted to go but its last weekend before his business launches so he has a lot o things to prep.

• There you go then, he's busy. But if he turns you down a second time it means he's not interested.

• A non-committal answer like that is a dead giveaway of low interest, I'm afraid.

• That means no in a nice way

• he's like how i was, always busy and no time for play. doesn't mean he dont want you

• It means I don't know yet.