Did I really offend her?
1. A girl gave me signs that she likes me, she sits just near me in the class,
2. so i was going with my male friends to grab something in the market, so i asked her does she want something?
3. she said, "can i come with u?"
4. i said the space is less in the car coz my friends are also there,
5. did i offend her?
- I offended herVote A
- I did not offend herVote B
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
She pretended to be offended to see how you reacted. Women often "test" guys because they like a guy who can be themselves and do what they think is right without being overly concerned by the girl's responses. Basically, she thinks "I'll act like I'm upset, and if he responds to my reaction "OH i didn't mean to upset you" then she doesn't have to worry about fancying you anymore because she sees you as a "weak" man. These are traps virtually all women lay. The best advice I can give you is: don't listen to ANYTHING she says, just listen to her actions.0
- Show AllShow Less