Did I really offend her?

Did I really offend her?

1. A girl gave me signs that she likes me, she sits just near me in the class,
2. so i was going with my male friends to grab something in the market, so i asked her does she want something?
3. she said, "can i come with u?"
4. i said the space is less in the car coz my friends are also there,
5. did i offend her?

• I offended her
  • I did not offend her
It all happened in the break between the classes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea probably. But don't worry, she will get over it

• would she have thought, i couldnt leave my friends just to be with her?
      did i do right, by chosing my male friends instead of going out with a date with her?

• If you don't like her then sure. As for the right thing, time will tell. If she is no longer interested she won't signal you.
      You can make a joke of it in way to make her feel better though

Most Helpful Guy

• She pretended to be offended to see how you reacted. Women often "test" guys because they like a guy who can be themselves and do what they think is right without being overly concerned by the girl's responses. Basically, she thinks "I'll act like I'm upset, and if he responds to my reaction "OH i didn't mean to upset you" then she doesn't have to worry about fancying you anymore because she sees you as a "weak" man. These are traps virtually all women lay. The best advice I can give you is: don't listen to ANYTHING she says, just listen to her actions.

• bro first of all thnx a lot,,, ur opinion is the best...
      so now what should i do?
      that day, when i refused to take her , i came back in class and i gave her my mail...
      but she did not mail me...
      7 days after incident... she started sitting infront of the class (she used to always sit in the back, just next to the seat where i sit)
      but when she was sitting in the front , she kept looking at me from the corner of her eye...
      what should i do now?

• and bro, i forgot to tell u, she belongs to a super rich family...
      she comes in cars like audi, bmw, mercedes...
      but she comes in simple clothes maybe becoz she doesn't want me to love her for money... but i know she is so rich hahahaha...
      so sometimes, im so self concious that even if we get into relation someday... would i be able to give her the luxuries of life that she is used to... :(

• So basically, these are the rules. When a girl bumps into you more than once, she is trying to close that physical space, she wants your physical touch. You can read her body language and guage this, so when she is not bumping you or closing the space - you give her space... but when she's homing in on you - you can put a very gentle hand on the small of her back and guide her as you walk together (don't put your arm on her shoulder, looks good in movies but doesn't feel great unless the height ratio is absolutely perfect).

I think she's gone cold because you didn't pick up on those body language cues she sent... you noticed them but you didn't act. That is the educational journey of life, next time, you'll know to strike when the iron is hot.

In meantime, try what I said and see what happens.

Finally, about money /future. Ignore it. Some women care about money, but not all. And you don't know if you'll get into a relationship so worry about that if it happens. For now: HAVE FUN.

What Girls Said 2

• Unless she is a highly sensitive person and illogical , that is not offensive. In fact, it actually shows you didn't want her to be cramped in with other guys. Is that the case?

• exactly mate, i did not want her that she should be cramped with other guys,
      i actually said it in a caring way

• i will do it next time...
      and this time only she and me... will that be cool?

• Yes, good idea.

• I don't think you offended her or at least what you told her wasn't offensive.
    I don't know if she felt offended or not.

What Guys Said 5

• hard to know based on the info provided.

• she likes me for about 1 month,
      whenever i talk to her, she feels happy
      do u think she got offended by my behaviour?
      i actually said it in a nice way becoz i dint want her to be cramped up with other guys

• again to hard to say. hopefully if she isn't simplistic she'll realize cars simply can have too many passengers

perhaps net time you see her simply say, hey sorry about the other day but I had a full car

• I really doubt it!

• haha only the sensitive ladies want you to go rent limo to go to market.

• She couldn't be offended by that, if there's no room in the car then it's perfectly reasonable to say she can't

• No she can't expect you to put her before your friends if she's not even your girlfriend. I think friends should come first always even if she was your girlfriend

• You did nothing wrong.

• All girls voted as I offended her... :(