Girls, would you date short guy? who is like 5'3''?

I am short guy but i don't feel upset, like i m short. I have approached girl of my height in my life mostly, but they say, the prefer few incher taller. why you short girl don't like short guys. Mostly girl prefer , tall men short women combination. i believe girl should give a chance to short guy and see inner quality. whethet its a short or tall girls.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't make or break my decision. And I am not saying that I'm not shallow in the least, or that I never think about people's appearance, but honestly, if you're a great guy, especially if you're funny (but not in an asshole way) I would date you. Bonus if you're attractive. Short doesn't make or break attractive.
    Plus, if a girl won't date you because you're short, is she really the kind of girl you want to be in a relationship? Sounds like a bitch.
    I don't think I'm uncommon in this. I don't care about shortness.

What Girls Said 4

• You believe in that, I believe in lepechauns, doesn't make us any less crazy...
    Would you date anyone, ANYONE regardless of physical appearance, a dwarf? someone morbidly obese? Someone disfigured?
    Maybe you would... maybe not, I don't know you. But the fact is peopple have preferences, your preferences have no more value then someone else's... it's sucky and judgmental yeah, but if you're just interested in whats in the inside, that's what friend's are for... but yeah, what's in the outside matters in attraction... For the record I have no issue with height, but you see where physicial attraction is sometimes judgmental, and often hardwired into us...
    In the case of height, I think quite honestly it's a thing stemming from mysogyny and evolutionary choices... but whooo knows?

• Yeah, not a deal breaker unless he's shorter than me and I'm 5'2. If he's shorter than that, he has to be hot.

• That's still taller than me. :D so i would ^^

• Yes I would.