I'm 21, why do I like younger guys so much, I dont like guys who are older than me anymore?

When I was younger about 19 and 18 I used to only go for older guys but now all of a sudden I'm not attracted to them anymore, I love younger guys that are 17,18,19 I just find them really captivating and innocent and more fun their skin is clearer and they are just more cute in the face and more fun to be around, i just find it a problem because I am 21 now and I want to settle down with someone and it would be hard being with a younger guy long term I don't know? am I weird? What's wrong with me :/

Most Helpful Guy

• It is simply your preference/taste.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just your preference. No big deal.

What Guys Said 7

• You're too young to settle down, but there's nothing wrong in going after younger guys.

• Lets hope this doesn't continue as you get older and older. haha

• you like guys with boyish looks , you are not the only one , most women find them attractive if the guy has boyish face and manly physique

• Because you are a 21 year old cougar. . hahahah 😂

• Nothing is wrong with it, as a man and a 17 year old at that i date 20-24 year old women an no one frowns on me, why would they you, its your taste, nothings wrong with taste.

• Lol, pseudo cougar unleashed

• Um your aware tge age of the guys never changed right

What Girls Said 1