Would you date a girl with a dad bod?

Like when I say dad bod I mean a beer gut. Not crazy beer gut but a round belly.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• That's just an ordinary body, yeah I would. Dads revert back to their natural state because they work then come home and contribute to the housework, they haven't got time for the gym so the get flabby waists and puny upper bodies, that's why girl liking muscular guys who work out is a bit stupid because it's not real. I say this as a guy who works out! haha

• 1|0
  • No, that's not attractive to me.

• Depends. I don't mind a girl with a little bit of a belly but if she looks like she's always pregnant or has rolls then it's a turn off.

• Yes i would. Lol a girl is more than a belly. I know that thats say a lot about her, but that's something that she can improve about herself. People are always learning.

• Aww that sound so sweet... You said what a girl wants to hear...

• I wasn't aiming that at you but there have been ones who don't do anything to lose weight. Then there are those in your position who have issues like thyroid problems and can't lose weight no matter what they do.

• @bloodmountain1990 haha your make me laugh oh well... Yeah I don't many people who like workout in general unless there in sports... but I don't know... I think there are some girl that workout or that don't have time for it... It suck having bad genetics... some girl are just born perfect while the some could workout years and you think they sat around all day... ugh... I guess life will never be fair... thanks for the chat... I feel better now bye...

• No, if she doesn't care enough to keep her body in shape, I don't care for her.

• It's called dad bod for a reason. On girls it's called baby fat

• It's unlikely

• I`m straight so no

• As long as i can use her beer gut to rest my beer on while i play ps4... im down

• what the hell is a dad bod

• Lls Fuck No

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think I've ever seen a woman with a round beer gut. A mom bod is flab in the middle but not a round stomach...

• Oh but I called it a dad bod for a reason... lol believe me there are girl with a beer gut hahaha...(-:

• Isn't that like a guy thing?

• Mom bod***