If a girl had an amazing personality and was only a 5 or a 6 in the looks department would you still date her?

• Yes, I would
  • No, I wouldn't
  • I'm a girl

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a stupid question.
    Actually, you should be more concerned with the guy personality. If a man only wants to be with me because of my looks then he's shallow. You don't need that kind of man. He's good riddance.
    Also, I feel you want a guy who is above your "rank". These are the ones who are more picky. A 2-5 man is better.

• This is a more of a I'm just curious kind of question. It doesn't have anything to do with me personally.

• oh. Okay xD

What Guys Said 21

• I may be labeled as shallow, but I'm going to be completely honest here. I wouldn't because I have dated a girl like this and the relationship died because I wasn't physically attracted. I spent the whole two years of our relationship forcing myself to be attracted and eventually I snapped. Plus what someone finds as a 6 someone else will find as a 9. So it varies.

• looks aren't everything but I have to be attractive to a person whether they are a 5,1 or 10

• i have tried before... didn't work out, because of me, i felt a bit embarrassed by her in HS and she could tell, and broke up with me

tbh, i need a girl who is around my level of attractiveness

• I've totally done it before. I've dated girls that aren't great looking but I have a good time with them. Never underestimate how much fun a good time can be.

• Probably not. I need to feel attracted to her. But she can still be my friend.

• I can't really rate girls. To me I'm just attracted to them or I'm not. It's not that I have high standards, I just can't differentiate between attraction levels, it's either a yes or a no. And let's be honest here, 5 or 6 is only half on the scale, that would probably be "okay, but not my type", and if there's no physical attraction present I don't think I could be in a relationship.

• She doesn't need anything if she wanna holla @ meh. All she need ia LUV in her heart @cinderelli do u have what takes to be ma wifey babe? 😚 im shure i didn't ask for much 🌹

• Looks are subjective, but I'd need to at least be reasonably attracted to her.

• I would marry her. I don't know why, but i'm more attracted to nice girls with average looks than nice girls with good looks. Average looks kinda feels like you won't get into any unneccesary drama.

• I live in puerto rico so mostly everyone is hot here soo thats really a none issue a six here is probably like a 8 in the states - said by most my American friends

• Well I don't really have a scale tbh, my policy is if I find them attractive or not. If I find them attractive and they have an amazing personality then yeah.

• I like the spirituality between lovers, not the emotions. .. emotions comes and goes but the real thing, the deep bond is different. .. that's spirituality

• I dont know... hard to guess without living the situation.

• I say no right now but I have had crushes on ugly-ish girls just for being cool as hell before.

I'm picky in theory but easy in practice.

• 5-6 would be average, but if I'm still attracted to her then yes.

• Yes, of course!

• If your solely dating her for her looks then your priorities are messed up

• Only if a girl did the same with a guy

• There would have to be some sort of physical attraction for me to want to date her. That is possible with a 5, but very unlikely tbh. Most attractive guys (i. e. the ones you want) will go for attractive girls.

Let me ask you, why do you want to stay a 5? Girls have a tremendous ability to improve their appearance. You can improve your looks by working out and paying attention to your clothes, hair, and makeup. I dated a girl who told me that she would be a 4 if she didn't work at improving her looks. She said she'd been 180 lbs fat in high school, and she shunned makeup and wore unstylish clothes.

When I met her in college, she was an 8 in my book, fit, confident and 125 lbs. When I saw old pix of her, I couldn't believe it was really her. I *never* would have considered her as a 180 lb fat girl, but she took charge so that *she* was the chooser and took her pick of guys.

• This is not a personal question. I was just curious.

• If you're not a 5, why would you even care?

• I ask a lot of questions that don't necessarily apply to me. I ask this out of boredom and curiosity.

• I married a woman who's about a 7 in the face and an 8 for the figure but a 9 on intelligence and a 10 on personality.

I dated girls who were 10 in the face or body (never both, the closest was a 10 body with a 9 face) and girls who were a 10 for intelligence but she's the only 10 personality. A 10 personality is the rarest thing, definitely.

• Why yes I would.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok who told you that you re a 5/6? Jeezz
    Don t rate yourself. Never

• I'm a girl, but in my perspective I think a great personality beats overall appearance