Should I bring it up or should I let it go?

If a guy you've been talking to online (where you both know there's interest) for over 9 months starts to show signs that he's backing away (less messaging, less flirty) should you ask him why or should you just let whatever will be happen? I don't want to lose what we had going but since we didn't officially date I don't want to seem like I'm trying to save a relationship that didn't exist.

Most Helpful Guy

• He has probably met someone. I would just ask something like, "Hey, you're not on as much as normal. Did you find a girlfriend or something?"

Most Helpful Girl

• keep this rule in your mind: if a guy pulls back, you should pull back too! maybe he just needs some space and by chasing him (yes even asking is chasing which can even lose you your dignity) you will suffocate him! he either wants space or he lost interest, either way you should avoid looking needy at all costs and pull way back! if he comes back with a good explanation then great if not then its time to say goodbye!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• You deserve to know whether you're wasting your time. Ask him for an honest answer.

• I would wait a bit and see if it was just a fluke.

What Girls Said 2

• Let it goooo! Let it goooo!

Sorry, I couldn't control myself on this one haha :D But either way, I think you should just wait and see, maybe he'll have some news for you

• let it go.