Girls, shy girls, how much courage does it take to ask a guy out on a date?

I've been building up a relationship with a girl at work, we've not been out drinking in a while as, she got cold feet and wanted to be friends. However we've slowly been building back up as she came back and regained contact with me. For the last few weeks i've been unable to meet up with her and like wise. She's an exam on Thursday but I was really surprised when she said to me we'd go out for a few drinks on Friday. What was more surprising she said it to me in person. I'm a shy guy and i'd struggle to build up the courage to do that, just wondering for shy girls, how much courage does it take?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• A ton. I have so much respect for people who can take the initiative. That's not easy

What Girls Said 3

• I am extremely shy. I don't think I'd be capable of asking a guy out cause I'd freak out. I'm a blushy blabbering mess when I'm nervous

• Guys ask girls honey but tell him that you're interested in him.

• it takes a lot.