Guys, could you like a girl with a lot of scars?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a while and we're starting to take the next steps in our relationship, but I'm terrified of him seeing my body. I have a lot of scars. There are some scars he knows about. There's one on my face when I was hit in the head with a rock as a kid, some scars on my arm and leg, a huge scar on my knee, a scar on my wrist from where a girl dug her nails in my skin, and another scar on my forehead. There's also some he doesn't know about. There's a burn and a cut on my stomach, a burn on my boob, some stretch marks, scratches up my thigh, and a big scar on my back. Obviously, I'm very accident prone. I've never been insecure about my scars until now. I used to think they were pretty badass, but now I'm just afraid of what he'll think.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy fuck, are you a Navy SEAL war veteran?

• I know it sounds crazy. I'm a big tomboy, so I like to fight with the guys, and play football, and ride BMX bikes. Some of the scars are from fighting, some are from my bike, some are from cooking, one is from a hot glue gun, and some of them are just from me being clumsy.

• My scars really are a conversation starter. Some of the stories behind them are actually kind of funny.

• See, that's a good thing. No more awkward silences.

What Guys Said 5

• Not at all.

• im not into girls but my ex had scars all over his back an his thighs from when he was little i didn't mind them at because it was easy for me to overlook i think if he knows you have scars it won't bother him

• yes, if I'm overall attracted to her then I don't have a problem with some scars here and there ;)

• no...

she probably blame me for it.

guy always go jail when girl call police.

• Why would I call the police? These aren't even fresh wounds.

• that's the thing. girls say i love you then behind back they want to hurt you.

I can never trust girls. I hear stories all time about girls changing and making a man's life hell.

I rather be single forever than get caught up with a women that turns my life into hell.

I like to play things safe just in case because all it takes is one girl to ruin a life.

• It shouldn't be a problem. Scars ARE badass; he'll probably show you his scars as well.