She says she likes but is not ready for a boyfriend?

So I had been talking to this girl for around 3 months and it was great. We both had so much in common it seemed like we would have known each other for a lifetime when I barely met her around 4 months back. She had told me she had never been in a relationship before in her life which i initially doubted , her being a senior and not ever having one, but after asking some of her and my friends they actually told me it was true. So I finally got the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend and she said yes originally. After around 1 week of dating she sends me this.
Should i give up on her and move or just give her some time to sort out her feelings? Or try to find a way to make it work? Please help I'm confused. Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all up to you. If you really like this girl, then perhaps you want to wait a bit longer; see if there's a hope for both of you.
    However, if you feel like you can't handle it anymore, then let it go. You gotta move on. Don't hurt yourself over a girl who can never be yours. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. Stay friends if you can. She should sort out her feelings as soon as you start hanging out with another girl.

What Girls Said 4

• If you wanna "wait for her" go ahead but don't hold your breath. I feel the way she does and I don't see anyone changing that.

• Don't wait for her.

• Move on man. It's what's best for you. Don't let girls string you along.
    If she liked you that much there would be no issue.

• you should move on.

What Guys Said 0