Guys, why would my boyfriend do this?

My boyfriend of 91/2 years has his Facebook where I can't see anything on it. I've been asking him for a few weeks why hasn't he liked or commented anything that I sent to him, he just keep saying he hasn't been on... while today we was sitting beside each other he posted something so I went to look and it say he has posted since September 10, that's a lie cause he did today... well I got on his page and seen he has it where I can't see anything beyond thec10th, and he has been on everyday since the 10th... anyways I'm just looking for y'alls opinion cause he said I'm over reacting.. why would he do that then?

Well thanks guys for y'alls opinion.. he got up this morning and fix it. But I guess it is what it is... and yeah I believe he is talking to someone else but i'm not saying anything unless something comes up...

3

Most Helpful Guy

• He's hiding something

What Guys Said 2

• Because some of us value our privacy when it comes to the internet, our devices, and our accounts.

Don't infringe it and trust him.

• Holy crap you have been dating your boyfriend for nintey-one and half years and your only 32. Thats like a miracle