My ex keeps playing games with me?

My ex and I were together for about a year before we decided to end it a few weeks before the start of the summer. I was absolutely heartbroken, but I kept telling myself that it was for the best. We had no contact for the whole summer. I tried my best to move on. I started seeing other guys, but I never quite felt the same as I did with my ex. A few weeks before the summer ended, and right as I just began to see another guy, my ex called. And he told me he wanted to see me. Since then, we've been extremely up and down. I ended up cutting off all ties with my summer "flings" because I knew that I was still in love with my ex and it wasn't fair to anyone else. I do still want to be with him, but he hurts me. He is constantly playing games with me-- one minute he says he still loves me and is coming to see me, and the next he's telling me he doesn't miss me at all. Last night, we got in an argument, and he told me he has a new girl. I don't know if he really does have a new girl, or if he's just trying to make me jealous, but whatever it is, it really is bothering me. What do you think about his behaviour? What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• My ex did the exact same thing.. I just went ahead and stopped talking to him to focus on my future. It was the best decision I've ever made