If I tell my crush how I feel in person and she doesn't respond?

I'm going to tell my crush tomorrow how i feel about her but my biggest fear is her not responding because she's too nice to say she's not interested. Are these fears justified? Has this ever happened to anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just stop fiddling your thumbs and fiind out already. Biggest regret you'd have is never knowing.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Justified fear, however you must also realise that you've come at a point where you feel the need to tell her about how you feel about her. Suppressing it in you will make you hurt everyday. Even if she rejects you as a possible companion, remember there are many others. Rejection is a part of life, so learn to deal with it and do your best to move on if it doesn't go well.

• Very true. A no is much better than no answer that's what has been bothering me tbh. No matter what I'm going to tell her how I feel and hope for the best