Pretty sure she's into me?

Ok so here are some things this girl has done to make me think she is into me. I'm bad at interpreting this type of stuff...

She playfully punched me a couple of times at a school event to get my attention

she signed up for the club I'm president of and when I asked her to come to the meeting, she came back to campus. The club isn't related to her major

she sent me a friend request on Facebook after we met

she always responds to my texts with more an one word answers.

She asked me to help her with interview stuff, so we met up and worked on it. She laughed a lot while we were together. I commented I was hungry and she said she was too and brought it up a few times.

once we were done, there was an awkward silence when we were gonna leave and she asked if I wanted to eat with her. I was hoping one of us would suggest that.

She posted a few pictures of us on FB from when we saw one another out at the bars.

When we met saw one another at the bar, she greeted me and touched my arm/shoulder

What Girls Said 1

• yes !!! of course she's into you !! -_- are you outta of your mind !! focus on this one : "She posted a few pictures of us on FB from when we saw one another out at the bars." she's telling the world you belong to her *-* do something about it !!

What Guys Said 0