Am I getting desperate?

i've never had a boyfriend, i've never even kissed a guy yet... i'm waiting for a guy i like to approach me but it never happens and i'm getting really impatient and these strong urges to have a boyfriend... yet i still don't settle for the guys i don't like and i'm not the flirty type at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your taking the right choice. My niece is age 14 and won't be dating to she's maybe 16 or older cause she wants to make sure she meets the right guy..
    You got plenty time to the right guy comes along and i feel your making the
    right choice just don't settle for any guy who wants one thing cause their not
    worth dear.

Most Helpful Girl

• More than waiting for a guy to approach you, you have to make yourself attractive. Do you get your hair done? Do you wear good clothes? Do you work out? Do you have a good career or get good grades in school? Are you nice to people? Are you outgoing?

What Guys Said 1

• I'll make your life simple for you. Approach a guy you like and tell him "I'm horny and I want to fuck you."

Problem solved.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl, stop playing the waiting game! Don't fall into that damsel in distress nonsense. Just go out and be like "I am going to talk to boys today". And just talk. You'll meet new people and find new friends and maybe you'll meet a guy you think is cool enough to be boyfriend material.

media.giphy.com/media/tT7npJtMIESEU/giphy.gif

• Honey I understand sooooo much how you feel haha. I used to go to an all girl school so I never had a boy friend. Once I got to a co ed school a lot of guys approached me but I was super shy. I've kissed a gut only once and I'm almost 18. I'm guessing you're a high school student. College boys are better than high school boys and there are way more boys in college. We'll have a lot of fun haha.