Difference in height when wearing heels?

I'm dating this amazing guy, and we've gone out for about 2 months now, but I have yet to wear heels with him. I'm afraid he'll be upset because I'll be taller than him (we're both 5'7")
any thoughts on this? I'm not sure if I should wear heels or not

• Wear heels
  • Don't wear heels

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wear heels if you don't want to. Wear heels if you want to. He's not worth it if he gets angry over you being taller.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'10" so of course that fear is nothing unheard of to me, especially with my boyfriend being a bit shorter than me even if I'm not wearing heels. I never wear them anyhow seeing as I don't really need a height boost in the first place but I don't think my boyfriend would have an issue with it if I were to want to. He told me when we first started dating that he actually likes when a girl is taller versus barely hitting 5'. That he likes the longer legs, leaner look that often brings.

Not all guys will feel emasculated or view their girl being taller whether that be due to heels or not as a negative thing. Give it a try and you may be surprised!

What Guys Said 1

• heels supposed to make you taller lol. if you and him were both 6 ft and you wore heels, you would still be taller lol. I find it sexy as fuck especially in a killer dress. im 5'8. but she better let me hold her waist haha :)

What Girls Said 2

• If he has an issue with that then that's his own problem.

• The tall girl struggle! I feel you girly. You should wear heels if you want to. You'll just be taller for the day.