How old is too old to date in high school?

Should I be worried about this girl I like being two and half years younger than me. I am 17 almost 18. I know the girls parents, they're nice people and they know me real well. What's your opinion, should I give her chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't be too worried. you might get a few people raising their eyebrows, and a couple more who might get in your face about it, but if her parents are OK with it, and you like the girl, then frankly you can tell everyone else to go to hell. Look man I've been in your place. If she's the girl you want then go for it. I'm currently dating a girl who is almost around years younger than me, and she's wonderful.

Anyway just go for it. Stop worrying about what anybody else thinks, and be with the girl you want.

What Girls Said 2

• so this girl is 14/15ish? That's probably too young to date you even if her parents do know you

• no it does not matter if you were I don't know 7 years older there might be a problem

What Guys Said 1

• MAN LAW = Mans age divided by 2 plus 7 so in your case. This means you can date ages 16+ older doesn't matter just younger bro.