What to when a guy asks you out, and you say no, but he doesn't understand the word NO?

Okay so, I'm a senior , this guy is 16 a junior he asked me out the day after we met each other. The day we met each other my friend introduced us and she told him in Spanish "she wants your dick" I obviously was embarrassed and mad. So she started the whole conversation and making him think I like him when I don't. . And then he asked me out the day after and he gave me a sterling silver bracelet and I said give me time to think about it. He said I had only till after school, I then said no , but he still was being stubborn and saying "what can I do to be yours? I need you, I wanna be with you, your so beautiful." I still say no and give him the reasons why I can't date him. He said "it doesn't matter" . it does matter cuz #1 we just met #2 I just got out of a 2 year relationship #3 I don't speak ur language well, I can't express myself to him. . so he walked me to the bus stop and he didn't let me take the first bus, he was holding me really tight. Hugging me. I don't have a problem with the hugging but then he grabs my face really hard and starts trying to kiss me. I keep repeating "stop, I don't wanna be with you please stop" like he doesn't understand a word I'm English. He started getting kind of like mean, grabbing me hard, he just didn't want to let go. I basically am asking what to do about this. How do I get him to back off? How do I scare him away? Please help, I don't even want to attend school.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kick or knee him in the nuts and yell "I SAID NO!"

What Guys Said 2

• First, you need to tell him that if he keeps it up you will let the principle know that he is harassing you by not leaving you alone. Second of all, he's a creep that falls in love too fast, you should avoid him.

• Avoid every place you've seen him before or do your thing and ignore him.

What Girls Said 0