Is tall attractive?

i feel kind of insecure about my heaight sometimes.. i'm just 5' 7" but a lot of guys are around that height and it makes me kinda uncomfortable since guys always go for short girls. This guy i was talking to met me in person for the first time and said i was a lot taller then he expected... did he mean that in a bad way? he's taller than me by the way

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• being tall is NEVER a bad thing. Unless you're like 6 foot or something. I'm 5'8 and I wouldn't trade my height for nothin

What Guys Said 6

• I think 5'7 is a very attractive height for a girl. It's taller than average but still shorter than me.

• 5'7'' is a really good height. I prefer girls to be shorter than me but I'm 6'3'' so it's pretty common

• Probably, I don't know but 5'7 isn't tall to me personally

• I am 6'1 so u got awesome height for me 😉😂

• at 3 feet I am the tallest person in whole Micronesia and we call people of your height as giant in here

• I prefer it when she's just under my height or exactly my height because I prefer her to e taller than me when she wears heels, but shorter when she doesn't. Since it's usually inpractical to wear 6" or higher heels, they would need to be at least my height or an in inch or two shorter. I'm your height. Problem is, women don't like short men, an well 5 7 for a guy, is short

What Girls Said 2

• i'm 5' 8".
    I feel self conscious around guys as well.
    But remember guys develop later, since you're under 18 boys are still growing. Because i go to an all girls school, my height is noticeable. When we had a school dance with the all boys school, I realized a majority of the guys were either my height or taller. Don't worry, boys will grow, just later.

• On guys, yaaaas <3 I like to feel protected and small compared to him :p