What would you do if you woke up in the body of the opposite sex?

I would probably do the helicopter and jack off , that's what first came into my mind. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you'd make a great guy because that's 90% of what we do. Helicopter and jack off.

If I woke up as a woman, I'd at least hope I was a pretty woman. I'd probably explore my body, I mean it's not every day you get to have 24 hour access to the other gender's equipment. So I'd try to learn every secret it had in store. Then I'd see how people would react to me. I'd be interested in walking in the shoes of a woman for a day to see what it's like. Though I'd like to avoid experiencing menstruation...

I'd then try to find a way to reverse the process because I'm a dude, and I kinda like being a dude.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'd turn into a hot guy obviously, so id hit on my friends, talk to my crush and other guy friends, and fight people I don't like... And then jack off lol

What Guys Said 3

• I'd inspect my pussy with a mirror, rub my clit, look at and play with my tits then find someone to fuck me

• I'd play with my tits, rub my pussy and find a hot lesbian to experiment with 😈

• Show women how insanely easy they can get sex compared to men, I would sleep with 5 different guys in one day even as an average looking girl, and the guys wouldn't be ugly either. The average guy would be lucky to sleep with 5 different girls on his life time, even while trying. Women complain about sexual objectification, but sex is by far the biggest advantage the female gender has, nothing else comes close.

What Girls Said 0