Should I have sex with him?

I really like him... I've known him for a year and I know that dating for 2 weeks isn't long at all but I've liked him sense I met him and we're really close. I'm not sayin were gonna do it yet... Maybe in a year or 5 years but no guy has ever showed me as much love and affection as he has. Hell most of my ex's didn't even hold my hand or want to be seen with me in public when we were together so yeah

Most Helpful Guy

• If you gotta ask then no

Most Helpful Girl

• "2 weeks" Nope. Just because he's better than your previous bfs doesn't mean you should jump into bed. You don't even talk about protection and that is the MOST important aspect of sex.

Stop thinking with your bits and heart and start thinking with your brain. You're smarter than this.

• I mean I'm not gonna do it until 2 to 5 years into the relationship but I was just wandering if I should tell him my thoughts on it

• I think if you're like "I want to have sex with you in the future" it's just going to cause conflicts for you. Just enjoy yourselves and don't rush into making things physical.

What Guys Said 4

• You're 16.

• Lol ahhhh so young, any guy can give you a lot of affection but if that's more important than your studies go for it

• Its your life your choice

• no, lol. 10char

What Girls Said 3

• No, everything usually goes down hill when girls have sex at a young age. That's why I won't have sex with my boyfriend.

• I'm not saying I'm gonna do it now I'm asking if I should tell him

• Oh, well then tell him if you want to since you've know him from a year. I've only known my boyfriend for 4 months now so things are different for me.

• No young lady. Especially at your age. People will be hookinh up left and right, exchanging partners weekly. This is your time to explore a guy, not for his body, but for his mind.

I know it's hard and very tempting, but hold off until at least senior year to try anything.

Stay away from oral. And fingering
    It's a slippery gateway

• Well I'm graduating early so I'm not gonna have a senior yeah aha but I'm not gonna have sex with him in just telling him about the idea

• No. Don't be another stupid 16 year old hoe who spreads her legs then gets used or ends up pregnant/being the baby mama of someone whom she would have never been his first choice. Disaster. Keep your legs closed.