Are there any girls that you would want to take to meet your parents anymore?

Are there any girls left that have good values and things of that sort because all the time I see my friends and family being hurt because of girls using them. Also whenever I am attracted to a girl that has good values they end up becoming a slut... Do you know anyplace a where I can meet girls that you would want to show your parents?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no specific place, really.
    However, check out places where you normally like to hang because it there is a high likelihood that wherever you hang is wherever other people who have your interests also hang.
    Good places to find girls with good values would probably be churches (I think this one is obvious) and demanding classes (as in classes that require a lot of effort).
    If you're a church-type person and are looking for a girl who is also into church stuff, you might want to join a ministry or something (like youth ministry or something) because there are some girls who only go to church because of their parents and thus do not really have good values.
    Hope I helped!

Most Helpful Guy

• just by writing this question, you either have ridiculously high standards, or you're just used to seeing naive and immature hs girls. there is no "one place" to meet "good girls" library? u have closet freaks who bang everything in sight in order to relieve their stress of their high maintenance life. hate clubs? there are good girls there who just wanna hang out and dance with friends and who would never hook up with a stranger. you're a kid. u gotta go out and explore for yourself. are u trying to marry the first girlfriend u meet? it doesn't work like that partner. As a 28yr old male who's had gfs and one nighters i can tell u that the relationship thing is trial and error. my version of the perfect girl at 16 vs 28 is pretty different. i thought i knew what i liked until i got around and saw for myself. u gotta take the good with the bad and go from there. there's gonna be success AND hurt. it comes with the territory. don't be so judgmental and just be yourself and get out there.

What Girls Said 3

• There are plenty of good girls out there. You just need to get out more. If you plan on going to uni then the good news is you'll meet tons of girls there too. I didn't date much in high school cause I also couldn't find decent guys but at uni things got a lot better.

• Id hope some guy would want to take me to see hid parents.

• If I were a guy, I would ask for my closest friend's hand.

She is family oriented, funny, modest, etc

What Guys Said 1

• There aren't many in the world I would take to meet my parents the number of women I would take to meet my parents can be counted on one hand.