Girls, Would you be more interested in dating a guy if you found out he was interested in you?

I am just curious, I know that as a guy I sometimes tend to lower my standards if I find out a girl is interested in me, even if she isn't up to my normal standards, I still try to make it work at least a little, are you the same way? If you find out a moderately good looking guy who seems nice is interested in you, would you agree to date him? What if you guys are friends (although not close friends), and you find out he is interested in you. Would you be more inclined to date him?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if I was already attracted to him to begin with. I know off the bat if I feel chemistry with someone.

What Girls Said 2

• If I didn't have any interest, I wouldn't be any more inclined to date him. Attraction is attraction, its either there or not there. However, if I was interested, I would be much more likely to show it. A lot of people hide their feelings out of fear of rejection.

• Just figure out before making a desicion.