Please I need Answers?

I am honestly not the best looking guy around not even close, but i was always told that confidence was key. but honestly no matter how much i try prove myself as a confident, popular and acomplished guy , or even if i dont care by living a life where woman can see me living a fun adventures life and theyre able to see that i dont need a woman to be happy it doesn't work (I did this for 2 years) but im really feeling lonely it sucks lately and it sucks. could it really be that im just that ugly? I even dropped my standards to the lowest it ever was before. please I dont want advice because i tried everything i just want this answered. does looks to woman really matter that much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. You didn't provide enough details for me to know where is your problem, but I am sure that women don't just seek the looks. You said you are not the best looking, but that doesn't mean you are not good looking. I even doubt that is the reason.

• your right its not the reason. its just a bs question i made up because i was bored.

Most Helpful Guy

• let go with the basic, what are you doing to get girl? What are you doing to girl attention or what are you doing to impress girl?

• On point 👉

• here a quote getting girl is a skill, not a trait. You can start out asking girl on a date. How you act and treat a women is more important than how you look to her. Rule 1 is don't buy her gift, she don't deserve it and you don't owe it to her. That one mistake i did before. Second understand girls and what type girl you want. Lastly if you do go out with a girl don't judge her or test her. she out with you that mean a lot

• Here one you thing you need understand even guy with nothing can get a nice. its all about how you act

What Girls Said 3

• Looks do matter cause attraction is vital for a healthy relationship. That doesn't mean no one will ever find you attractive. The truth is sometimes our timing isn't the right timing. I'm single too and have decided that I'm just going to stop putting all my energy into finding someone. It hasn't been working well for me so I'm just taking a step back and deciding to live life and be happy on my own. When you get lonely hang out with friends and tell yourself that sometimes relationships can make you feel lonely too... especially if you're in the wrong one. So it's best to be patient while always working on yourself and creating opportunities to meet new people.

• I think looks matter to everyone, whether they like to admit it or not. Sure, maybe personality is more important, but you don't get personality from the first look. However, there are many things you can do to improve your looks. Your hairstyle, sense of fashion, and body weight/muscle can all be changed, and all make a difference in your outer appearance. Even scent makes a huge difference. I hate using the number scale, but, its the only thing I can think of to use. Say there's a guy who's a 2 normally, he goes out and gets a decent haircut, and gets more stylish and suddenly he's a five. He wears proper deodorant and aftershave, and starts a healthier lifestyle, he's suddenly a seven, etc. Just remember, women are generally attracted to men who take care of themselves.

• Try to see differently.

What Guys Said 2

• Some women can sense that you're faking it women spelled backwards is "nemo" which means nobody in Latin which probably means nobody's bitch,
    the only ones who don't have this are girls lol
    It's probably you

• i dont understand what your saying? I'm a bitch

• lemme be honest. When one girl doesn't find you attractive another girl will. I think there's way more than looks they look at such personality, connection, social status, money etc.

• I can vouch that i have all that. my personality and success brings connections and social staus and because of success i have a better than average income. but it still does not help

• Do you approach any women?

• Another point i don't care who you are you don't deserve to lower your standards. Everybody deserves someone whose worth for them i think there's beauty in the patience. Just think about it If you've been single for long like as i have and then eventually with a blink of an eye meet someone and get to know them where you then have a connection there's beauty behind it. Thats the way I see it!