My boyfriend goes out a lot and I can't. Should I be bothered?

My boyfriend is always out even outside work and on the weekends. I know the solution is to also go out with my girlfriends but I have extremely strict parents who don't allow me to do outings like that. I have told him couple of times but he doesn't even listen. To him there's nothing there. Some days we dont even talk because he is always out. It bothers me and makes me think of whats not. Please advice

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a new boyfriend
    If he's not listening to you then he probably isn't the best dude to be with

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are 22 then your parents can't really tell you to not go out... that doesn't even make sense. You're a grown adult.

But anyway, you can't keep someone from going out and having fun on weekends. People need to do recreational activities so if you can't join him then it's not really on him to change things. Is he spending time with you though or do you feel like you never see him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him to act right or kick his ass to the curb

• If it's his choice that you do not, yes. If it is your choice to stay home, no.