My crush says I'm boring. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d love to give you advice, but I couldn’t get through your question because it was so incredibly boring. Oh my gosh, I am totally kidding haha. I have a feeling you’re not even slightly boring.

If she said he’s happy when she’s around you, I say take it at face value. If you start trying way too hard to be less boring in your texts, then she may think you’re desperate for her attention.

Good luck, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boring in what way? Life style, your topic of conversations?

What Girls Said 5

• Ask her more interesting questions, talk about mutual interests, sound interesting by telling exciting stories or things that happened to you.

• What do you enjoy doing?

• Accept it or stop being boring.

• maybe you both don't have the same interests...
    try taking interests in the things she likes (not the make-up and girly things of course)
    maybe after that you guys can have fun together.

• Get rid of being boring then

What Guys Said 2

• move on... cuz she want a bad boy.

• Depends bro, if you're happy with what you've got going on in life and what you do with your time then move on cause she's obviously not right for you. If you're thinking there's some truth to what she said maybe try stepping outside your comfort zone a bit and doing something youve always wanted to do