My boyfriend loves me, but I kissed my best friend. Don't know what to do, I love my friend, I feel so guilty?

I thought that I love my boyfriend, but now it's all blurry. I can't stop thinking about that accident kiss and I don't know should I break up and how should I do it when it's all my fault?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to take some time out and think about what you really want. Do you want to be with your guy that much if you chose to kiss someone else? Would you be doubting your relationship with him if this kiss never happened or was it the thrill of the kiss that makes you want something exciting and new? However , if you decide to stay with your man , you need to be honest with what happened with that kiss, if not fair to do something behind his back.

Just ...follow your heart :) x

What Guys Said 2

• i mean no disrespect or anything of the sort but I am going to be honest regardless of how you felt about another person never justifies cheating. I think you should be honest with your boyfriend about the situation and take it from there. because if the shoe was on the other foot I bet you would feel a lot different then you do now and would want him to be honest

• You should be honest with your boyfriend. Don't lie to him and drag it longer.

What Girls Said 2

• best thing to do is be honest with your self.. Do you really like your friend in that way, apperently you do.. That means you need to be hones with your boyfriend and let him know what's up.. Don't hurt the guy be real!

• You should tell your boyfriend.