Girls, Would it bother you if your SO started to lose his hair?

Say you meet a guy that immediately makes your heart race at a bar, class, or work and you make a move and end up in a great relationship that turns into something real. What if his hair started to recede or thin a few years later when he turns 26 and it becomes obvious? Would that bother you and would you make him get transpllants or use chemical to restore it or not comment on it?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• No it wouldn't bother me at all.

• Even if his hair is what really attracted you to him?

• It still wouldn't bother me. If a person is really into you then they're not going to leave just because of one little thing lol

• Ok jw cause my temples are receding thanks to my moms terrible hair genes

What Girls Said 19

• I don't think it would bother me. If I'm in love with him, I love him and that's it. It would take a lot for me to fall out of love with him. Looks fade and hair sometimes recedes. It's a part of life. We can't all be beautiful forever.

• Women don't really care if you have hair or not. There are a lot of really sex bald guys. Just own it. My advice would be to shave it all off if it starts to recede, it's sexier! Be confident! That's what attracts women and of course a sense of humor:Oo)

• It would not bother me. I wouldn't bring it up unless I thought it might be a health problem like a vitamin deficiency, but I certainly wouldn't find him less attractive to me.

• Chemicals? Transplants? That's a bit extreme!. Sometimes you just need to accept the hair loss. ( as men need to accept the sagging boobs) lol.

• Well I'll never be In a position to afford those lol and I'm going to have to accept it it looks like.

• That cool. And than the problem is... Why make a problem when there is none. If someone doesn't like your hair, that's THEIR problem!, not yours. Tell them to get a life!.

• Oops I forgot my smilie face. 😄😉 have a good day!

• Honestly, yes I think it would a little bit, but if I love him I'll accept him, balding or not.

• Ok cause its looking like I'm going to lose my hair eventually and its common on my moms side so and I dknt want to use rogaine on my hair.

• I would not care at that point.

• Love bald guys myself

• My boyfriend now (we're in our forties) is losing his hair. My boyfriend when I was in my mid-20s was losing his hair and is now completely bald. They're both as sexy as they were with a full head of hair.
    Seriously, if a woman thinks she wants a long-term relationship (say she's planning to get married someday) but she is unwilling to deal with the normal changes that come with aging, she doesn't really want a long-term relationship.

• If I really like the guy and he's a good guy it wouldn't bother me really. I'd only talk about it if it bothers him and is in issue for him

• Yes it would be so sad, because he has beautiful long wavy auburn hair, I would simply get sad about it, but I would love him anyways. Luckily, it doesn't run in his family.

• No it wouldn't bother me. I kinda like bald guys

• My boyfriend is 23 and he started losing his hair at 20. It doesn't bother me

• if you love him it should matter

• I don't mind at all. I never even notice.

• Yes it would, I don't like bald guys.

• Once you are in love, that kind of stuff doesn't matter as much. Obviously you dont want someone you love to get fat and just stop caring but with hair, nah... i wouldn't care and wouldn't expect him to have to worry about it

• If he started to lose his hair and we've been together for a while, then I accept it. For better or for worse right?

• Everyone has physical changes that people may choose differently if love came out of a catalog, but fully accept because they love the person as a whole.

• Wouldn't bother me. I say shave it all off. I love bald headed men.

• I just have a horshoe hairline and am not even out of college yet.

• It doesn't need shaved yet.