When a girl says "U never disturb me", does it have to mean anything special?

I talk to this girl who regularly talks to her ex cause they are best friend :/ So I asked what she was doing and she said she was chatting with her ex, so I replied "Okii then.. Won't disturb :p Talk to you later", to which she replied "U never disturb me :p stop the drama -_-".

Does it mean anything? Or does it sound just friendly? I've had a crush on her so I'm not able to see the clear picture, you know :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't bother trying with her, seeing as she's best friends with her ex.

• I know. I don't intend to ask her out but I'm also unable to let this go. :(

• move on. if you let your crush continue further you're going to get seriously hurt

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds friendly... BUT kinda sounds like she didn't want u to go either which would b flirty for sure...

• It sounds like she's showing you the path right down to the friendzone to me. Kind of comes off as the "your such a good friend" thing.

• dont over think it if she likes you she will let you know but obvi is she trying to make time for you. so not all hope is lost

What Guys Said 0