Girls, Is it weird to ask good friend for her friends number?

So the yesterday I went to another schools homecoming with a really good friend of mine l. I met one of her friends who I really hit it off with and had a I great time talking to. However I was having such a good time, by the time it occurred to me i should ask this girl for her number, she had already disappeared into the giant crowd and I couldn't find her again that night. I have no idea when I'll have the chance to see this girl again, so I was considering asking my friend for her number (they are pretty good friends). My only concern would be creeping the girl out by texting her out of nowhere. I don't have any social media do that isn't really an option. So do you all think it would be a good idea to get her number from a friend or should I just hope I run into her sometime soon and ask her then to avoid being creepy?

What Girls Said 1

• Trust me, your friend will give her a heads up you have her number so it won't be out of the blue. It'd be expected

What Guys Said 0