Is he busy or is he blowing me off?

Okay so I've been dating/hanging out with this guy for the past 4-5 months. When we started talking it was over the summer and for the both of us being students with no job we would text everyday all day and hang out every weekend until school started about a little over a month ago. I'm just going to get my general Ed and he's in the nursing program. From the things I hear the nursing program is a lot of studying and reading from the text book and tests every week. So my thing is ever since school started our conversations have been decreasing and we barely see each other. We don't talk all day cause we're both in school and just recently we've gone a day or 2 of not talking. *He does snap me from time to time. I don't know if I'm over thinking it or is he really busy? I really like him and of course I don't want him to lost interest. What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're overthinking. I don't think I would feel the need to talk to my girl every day nor all the time

What Girls Said 0