Does the fact I've never even been kissed at 20 mean I'm not attractive or undateable? please read description?

I'm 20 never kissed or had a legit girlfriend, I've pursued girls who shit me down, been pursued by girls I shot down etc but I'm very social and am not some basement dweller, I skydive, jog, work and go to college so I'm taking steps for the future. I feel like it's 3 big things for me making me this way for so long, 1-I came from a relatively small town, most girls that were attractive had someone and there weren't many options, 2-I admit I have high standards on looks, I am not a huge fan of the numbers system but it helps give clarity, I wouldn't date below what I seen as a 7 on the looks scale. Call me shallow it's human and I'm not a player I only want one in the end. And 3-I have TE, basically my body was pushed close enough to shock from a time of illness that it cut supplies to non essential function, hair follicles one of them, it started a premature baldibg cycle that can't be reversed so I shave what's left Cue Ball bald now, luckily for a smaller white guy I actually don't look half bad bald, still a lot of girls probably couldn't get past no hair.

anyway the question is all this combined do you think this makes getting a girl a very hard goal for me? Or is it just bad circumstance at the moment more? Like I said most everyone likes me and my name is well known it's not in how I act that is causing it. But do you think that, the inexperience/higher standards/lack of hair is going to make me undateable or have a much harder time than most, or am I just worrying too much about it?

• You are worrying too much, just give it a little more time
  • With that combo it honestly doesn't bode well.. sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm 20 never kissed or had a legit girlfriend, I've pursued girls who shit me down, been pursued by girls I shot down etc but I'm very social and am not some basement dweller, I skydive, jog, work and go to college so I'm taking steps for the future. "

^first of all... u r not being old u r just 20...

well... i'd actually say u just haven't found da right gal yet... being sociable doesn't always mean u'll be kissed anyway u know... :)

"1-I came from a relatively small town, most girls that were attractive had someone and there weren't many options,"

^i can relate wid u actually... i don't live in a big city either... so chances r less for me as well... :|

"2-I admit I have high standards on looks, I am not a huge fan of the numbers system but it helps give clarity, I wouldn't date below what I seen as a 7 on the looks scale. Call me shallow it's human and I'm not a player I only want one in the end. "

^i respect dat... but sometimes i believe someone should lower his standards if he wants to find a gal easier... otherwise he'd have a harder time... so it's up to him to change if he wants... ;)

"And 3-I have TE, basically my body was pushed close enough to shock from a time of illness that it cut supplies to non essential function, hair follicles one of them, it started a premature baldibg cycle that can't be reversed so I shave what's left Cue Ball bald now, luckily for a smaller white guy I actually don't look half bad bald, still a lot of girls probably couldn't get past no hair."

^sure there r gals who find baldness a turn-off... but i've noticed MANT bald guys gettin laid... so it's not critical if u think so... :)

"anyway the question is all this combined do you think this makes getting a girl a very hard goal for me? Or is it just bad circumstance at the moment more? Like I said most everyone likes me and my name is well known it's not in how I act that is causing it. But do you think that, the inexperience/higher standards/lack of hair is going to make me undateable or have a much harder time than most, or am I just worrying too much about it?"

^i already said above... u just haven't found da right gal yet... so ma answer'd just be... be patient bro... ;)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0