Girls, What would you do in this situation?

You are waiting at a bus stop. As you are waiting at the bus stop, on the right side is a random guy sitting who you find attractive and is waiting for the bus too.

On the left side is another random guy sitting , who you find equally attractive as well and is also waiting for the bus.

Both random guys are from different racial backgrounds and are equally attractive.

Would you check out both of the guys or any one of the guy?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I might subtly check out one after the other on the bus, purpose being to know someone friendly that regularly rides my route to make the trips more pleasant

• Thanks :) That's cool !! If a girl is comfortable to touch a random guy on the arm or leg when first meeting him... what does it mean?

• Never use "never" or "only", ever

• cool... teacher :)

What Girls Said 3

• Hahaha knowing me I would probably feel awkward and just put music in my ears but to help you out I will say this. It doesn't matter about race but it actually matters who tells her first she is attractive and starts a conversation. Women can be shy and also we do not know if a man likes us until he tells us.

• To be honest, I'd probably make super awkward small talk with them both. I check people out by their eyes, all I do is look in their eyes and I feel like I know them... Is that creepy? :P

• Thanks :) Not creepy at all !! Would you be intimidated to make eye contact at all with a guy you find attractive?

• Not quiet his facial expression, just how he acts torwards me... You know?

• cool :)

• I don't check out people , unless maybe I am with my friend, then I will point out, oooo he is handsome.

That's about it. :)

So in your case, I would be thinking, "wow they are good looking."

• Thanks :) Would you check out both guys or one of the guys, when you are with your friend?

• I would talk about him/them but not so much of checking out

• cool !!