Is she easy/slut?

i talked to her for about a month over texting before we actually went out. i have been dating her for solid 4 months and i love her. but i have been getting to know about her past and apparently she only been with only 2 or 3 guys sexually, i have been with 3 girls sexually involved so its cool. but the thing is the last guy she had sex with in just a week and then the guy broke up with her which was shitty. she doesn't seem like that kind a girl to me. she seemed innocent. i mean we did stuff oral stuff on the first night she spend over which was the day we officially started dating. I don't know Am i overthinking this? was she too easy? i wish we took it slow but its in the past so can't do anything about it, she loves me. but the fact she slept with a guy that quick makes me feel weird and before that she had a friend with benifits, which she says they only did it once. i almost had a fvck buddy but i am not the type of guy who wants to just hook up so i denied my friend with benefits offer. i like to get more involved. should the facts about her like that bother me? she is really sweet and loving and not the type a girl to cheat. i think... I just don't want to get hurt in future.

Guys. We did anal in just couple of wel. You guys are missing a point. We didn't take things slow! Read the whole description pls

Most Helpful Girl

• Let her past reside in the past. She is with u now & u said that u love her. Thats what matters. Focus on building a great relationship instead of being so consumed by what she did in her past before she met u. I dont really think thats fair. If u want to judge her then do it based on what she has done while she's with YOU, but hopefully all goes well with u guys.

What Girls Said 4

• Then don't judge her based on a couple of shitty decisions. She's trying to take things slow with you. So this shows that she wants more with you. Shit man! Don't you see how special that it?

• All girls have been tricked by one guy and this gives us the life lesson to not be naive with men. Let her have that because most girls have it...

• Don't blame the guy, blame yourself. If you let yourself get tricked it's all your fault.

• @AleDeEurope 'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me'. I know lots of girls who get tricked once, and never go back and that is not on them. now the girls who keep getting tricked, that is on them from not learning.

• @ccp16 totally agree :)

• You are overthinking this and do yourself a favor and leave the past in the past. seriously.

• They shouldn't bother you. If you love her and she loves you then none of it should matter in my opinion.

What Guys Said 6

• I think you are over thinking it. I mean if you participated in oral stuff the first night and would judge her as slutty as a result wouldn't that also make you slutty? Slutty or promiscuous really refers to someone having indiscrete sex. Meaning many partners in non-committed relationships. 2 or 3 partners in her life wouldn't suggest that she's promiscuous

but remember the old saying, when you point a finger (suggesting she's slutty) there are four fingers pointing back at you

• Well she slept with the other guy quick and also slept with you quick.

Would you prefer that she made you wait even tho the other guy got it quick?

personally I think that's the least desirable scenario. I'd look at it like "at least she was consistent with me".

I know you want a girl who is always hard to get and has never hooked up but realistically those girls don't exist and most of the girls who claim to be like that are lying. You're either one of the guys they want to sleep with right away or you're one of the guys that has to wait. in my opinion it's way better to be one of the guys who she's excited to sleep with.

• Doesn't seem like she's easy to me, it's not like she's been sleeping with every guy, it was that one time only. And maybe she just likes sex, which is nothing wrong with that.
    You're overthinking too much.

I was gonna write this to @far2gud4u but she blocked me for no apparent reason, so I'm just gonna write it here, hopefully she'll read it: "It is very pathetic for guys to lie to get what they want, but it's still the girl's fault if she believed him. It's your life, you decide who enters and who doesn't, ergo, it's your fault that you let him hurt you. It's his fault that he lie, but it was your decision to believe him."

• @Rainie_ I will reply here cause the other girl blocked me: "Yes. It's the guy's fault that he used tricks to get to you, but you still let him use them on you, and you believed them. I'm a strong believer that you're responsible of everything that happens in your life, and if you decided to let that guy lie to you, it's your fault that you got hurt. If you wouldn't have let him in your life, and didn't believe him, you wouldn't have gotten hurt. I'm not trying to excuse him for his behavior, he's an asshole, but you still let yourself get tricked."

• @ccp16 we have different views I guess, and that's ok.

• true that. Either way, we still ended up agreeing about asker's original question anyway lol

• Dude, by modern dating practices, that is basically innocent lol

My last girlfriend and I had sex on our second date and I never considered her easy or whatever.

And maybe she likes anal? who knows. I don't think that means anything dude, and if you like her just take her!

• lol she's probably been with a lot more men. probably sucked a lot of dick.

• I would say continue getting to know her before you make a real assessment about her.