Is it better to hold out for the right person for you, or to date other people that you are at least somewhat attracted to and want to give a chance?

Like should you wait for only the people that you are 100% attracted to, or date people that you are at least 60% attracted to because your attraction might grow?

• Yes
  • No
  • Possibly

Most Helpful Girl

• Your poll does not represent answers to your this OR that question.

• Read the description

• I did. NO you should not wait for someone you are 100% attracted to and YES you should date someone you are at least 60% attracted to. Where is that choice in your poll?

• I get how the original question could be confusing, but yes means that you should wait for someone that you are 100% attracted to and no means that you should go for at least 60%

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I can't just date anybody. I have to feel a connection first before I agree to go out on a date. Not every guy who wants a date has good intentions

• Try that 60% girl. You never know

What Guys Said 1

• no, never hold out for one person, you should date many people