I have been thinking about (giving oral, and why I don't normally enjoy doing it), and have come to the conclusion that I am not comfortable being that intimate with a girl I don't know very well.
So, despite the fact that I have lots of experience, I no longer wish to have sex with a partner until I really know that I like them, to the point where I WANT to put my face between their legs.
Could you accept that an experienced guy would want to wait, if I simply said I am not comfortable being more intimate physically than we are emotionally?
What if this took three months and many nights spent together?
- If we talked about it, I could waitVote A
- I would want you to try giving me oral (start slow?)Vote B
- I would still want to give you oralVote C
- I would want to have sex, even if you wouldn't go downVote D
- I would not feel comfortable with waiting for you to "like me"Vote E
- Can you at least use your hands?Vote F
Most Helpful Girl
Of course. I would want you to feel comfortable, and if strong emotions is the requirement for that, I think that's reasonable. Honestly, I'd probably feel more comfortable with that as well, though I have had sex earlier on in the past.1