Does a bit of a tummy turn a guy off?

I'm 33 years old and a mom. I work out regularly and eat pretty healthy the majority of the time. My body is pretty average and men seem to love my butt, legs, and boobs. I'm curvy, but not fat. I have had the hardest time getting rid of my bit of a belly though, since having my son. I'm always so self conscience about it. Will this make men bounce?

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit? No. Anything just a 'bit' is fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most men don't care. Considering that you're also a mother, it's kinda unrealistic to expect a perfectly flat stomach. The fact that you exercise and eat healthily should be enough to make them not really care.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• In one simple word: No!! A rounded tummy can be a huge turn on!!

• No if you're not fat you're fine.

• Most women seem to think they are curvy. When they aren't. Men will not want to have sex with a woman that has belly fat. It is disgusting watching your fat jiggle while I am fucking a woman.

• You'll probably die alone.

• if you are at least trying that is good enough for me

• uhh i think the kid would be more of a deterrent then a small belly.

• It does not turn me off personally.

What Girls Said 1

• I think a guy would be more turned on by you if you worked out regularly and showed that you were trying to get rid of it, rather than do nothing about it