Is being short the worst flaw ever for a guy?

Girls seem to over look the fact that guys are bald or fat or ugly. Guys can usually get away with such "flaws" if they make up for it in other ways. However, being short is a different story altogether. Seems as if girls (not all) just aren't all that accepting of short guys. Even if he is great in other areas there is just no attraction due to lack of height. Is lack of height the worst thing for a guy? Is there anything worse?

• Being short is the worst thing for a guy
  • Being short is not the worst thing
  • I don't even look at short guys
  • Short guys can be just as attractive as other guys
  • Other
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd pick a short guy over a fat and ugly guy any day.

• ugliness is always a big no no right, Lizzy?

• @Raymond_Reddington What I mean to say is I don't care if he takes my directness for being mean.

• @Raymond_Reddington You said if guy is ugly he has no real value, i disagree. I had classmate, when i first saw him i thought he was ugly but when i got to know him this i couldn't see ugliness anymore. He had many pretty girlfriends. Once he told me that one girl who was angry said to him that he was ugly and he asked me surprisingly: am i ugly? I answered him truth, that he was charming no matter how his face proportions, eye color or other factors were.
      I liked many guys who were considered to be ugly, not handsome or so on, because they had other qualities. Do you think that we, girls love guys only because of his face? There are plenty of other things. For me and for many friends of me doesn't exist ugly person, everyone has at least 1 thing to be liked or loved.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pitbull is short AND bald AND ugly. And he gets his nail hammered every night.

What Girls Said 14

• Short guys can definitely be just as attractive as other guys.
    I personally would have 0 problems dating a short guy, but I wouldn't date a fat or a bald dude, not attracted to them at all 😐

• Can confirm. There was a test done on bb. com where a guy pretended to be this attractive male (good facial aesthetics) but claimed to girls he was 5'6. They still went along in wanting to fuck him.

• I don't care about height, and I don't know why so many people care.

There are so many guys who refuse to date women taller than them, and there are so many girls who refuse to date men shorter than them. I don't understand why people are so obsessed over this. I really don't care.

• I've dated short guys before. It's no big deal to me personally but I know most of my girlfriends would never date a short guy.

• Short guys are usually a lot better looking than tall guys. They have great physique too

• Short guys can be attractive too. I've dated this guy he was only an inch taller than i am but boy is he hot.

• i dont know why short would be the worst flaw. I think shallow, judgmental, close-minded, boring, rude, or obsessive are all far worse

• I have a good male friend who is short and bald and he has zero problems attracting women.

• I find the shorter the guy is the better (nothing against tall guys) but I'm 3'3, and the worst flaw in a guy is someone who is narrow minded etc

• The worst flaw a guy could have is being an ass.

• HAving somebody at least on the same eye level is pretty important, and there are so many charismatic 5'4 guys that are so cute, buut usually they all "act" short. they know theyre different.

• well how short are you talking? Under 5'4?

• That's not true.

• I'm 5'9" so i just perfer tall men

• What does your own height have to do with it, though? I'm curious.

• @Kirah I'm tall, soooo i prefer taller men. I voted for the third option, don't look for people who are shorter

• Yes, but why does your height automatically mean you only want taller men? Do you only date guys who are taller than you are? And if so, why?

Not criticizing you, I am genuinely curious.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with being short... I'm short and I use to feel insecure about it.

What Guys Said 13

• Depends what you consider short, i think its a big struggle to be under 5'6'' here in the USA

My bestfriend is 5'3'' and he has a lot of trouble with ladies, if he were my height, he would be getting all the ladies

But he still manages to get the occasional girl friend, but its hard to find girls who are that shot, and dont mind dating someone his height

• I've read that girls might care about shoulder width more than height. Height is still pretty important

• no. having an ugly face or a fat body, a small dick, an empty wallet.. etc.. those things would i consider to be the worst flaws for a guy. and sadly i have all of them. ha.. i am the embodiment of ugliness yoy could say. that's why I've never had a girl of course.. well at least i can stop dreaming about that.

• Being broke is the worse flaw for a guy.

• My best friend is 5'4, he's amazing a football due to his agility and speed not to forget his strength and he is extremely funny, has great personality too, can get all the girls easy too xD

• I'm 6'2 and have no issues except hitting my head every time I get in my car... But for the "Short" fellas I'd like to post this for you guys... and not just short guys, all guys in general... we must be confident no matter our height.

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1527596667_n.jpg

• It's not that bad.

• Being short, fat, weak, small penis, ugly are all bad in equal measure.

• I'm pretty sure having a tiny dick would be worse.

• I suspect being insecure about being short is vastly more unappealing than the fact of being short.

• No I'd say being bald, then being short then being fat

• fat is definitely worse than short. Im only 5'7 and my dating life is fine because im slm and fit. A tall fat guy has less of chance at getting laid than a short fit/slim guy just saying

• An ugly face I'd say is the worst for anyone.

• No it is not the worst thing ever. Having the mindset that being short is the worst thing ever for a guy is the worst thing ever. It limits you drastically and it doesn't allow you to realize you are the cause of your own downfall.