What is the best way to ask a girl out?

I'm a guy, I'm 16 a junior in high school. There's this beautiful girl Crystal I like. I just want to set the tone now, I've never had a girlfriend and have been rejected twice in two years. She's in my civics class and my female friend Alex who is friends with her told me she's single. I can't afford to be rejected again, she may very well be the last girl I'll ever come across who is single and I have feelings for. What is the best way for me to ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• First say hi my name is ------ and I would really like to get to know you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just talk to her and then ask her out. If she says no, it's not the end of the world. It's just one girl in billions. It's not that serious bro

• The amount of single girls are in the single digits, it's a huge deal

• Lol, have you counted? Just look for some, especially if you go to college. I like to hang around Temple University sometimes, I see more girls than I do guys.

What Girls Said 1

• Try finding stuff you're both interested in, make conversations and keep it going. Find hobbies you both enjoy. :) After you get to know her a bit ask her if she'd ever wanna hang out or go out somewhere.

What Guys Said 5

• I would suggest ask her out in person. I know that it may sound scary, but asking in person allow you to observe her facial reaction and body language. It is uncommon for girls to say "yes" when you ask her out. The best case scenario is that you will get a "maybe" and when you get that response, you will really need to observe her reaction and figure out yourself if she is really considering about going out with you or that she is politely saying "no" to you.

Always ask when you two are alone so that she will receive minimum pressure. I would strongly recommend you to have a small talk (~1 to 2 minutes) about something interesting before asking her out. The talk can be about anything that is not controversial. Talk about something that you two have in common.

After the small talk, then ask if she will be free anytime this week. Do not let her answer yes or no yet. Then jump to inviting her out on a date.

Example: "Crystal, I am wondering if you will be free anytime this week, because I would like to take you out on a date. Would you accept?"

If her response is something like "I am busy this week" or anything along the line, then tell her that you can be flexible. "It does not have to be this week. We can go out when you are relatively free."

• You can't make her like you or force her to say yes.
    But just talk to her a bit, then ask if she wants to go to a movie/dinner or some shit on Friday. If she can't Friday, say what about Saturday. If she can't Saturday, she hates you and doesn't want your dick so you might as well give up.

• So taking reject so serious, there a lot girl out for you go after and ask out, a lot will reject you and a lot will not. Just go to the girl, and say you look very pretty and would like get a date with you. How about Friday. If no move on until someone do. The most important. Thing don't. Confident in yourself how great you are that if they reject its their lost, not you

• 0|0
    • I'm not Channing Tatum, its not that simple

• Nothing is simple, but if you want to get from point A to point B there has to be some sort of struggle

• Ask her to hangout, then ask her to be your girlfriend.